There’s no doubt that robocalls have become a pervasive and highly damaging problem for today’s enterprises, causing a whole range of complications that can significantly impact not only their operations but also their financial bottom line. In fact, in the USA alone, fraudulent robocalls have so far accounted for 21 percent of all calls in 2023.1
From Annoying Disruption to Serious Financial Losses
The relentless deluge of incoming automated phone calls disrupts the work environment and strains resources as employees waste valuable time answering and filtering out unwanted calls.
Perhaps most importantly, there are security risks associated with fraudulent robocalls that can lead to serious financial losses or costly data breaches if employees fall victim to scam calls.
Successfully addressing the scourge of robocalls, therefore, is crucial for safeguarding the integrity and efficiency of businesses in the modern digital age.
Call Screening Is Easier Said than Done – Until Now
However, traditional methods for blocking robocalls bring challenges of their own, including:
- Adding a possible point of failure to the network
- Having to monitor all traffic for the solution to work
- The expense of deploying on-premises security probes at each location
- Potential security breaches from allowing remote access to the network
So, bearing all that in mind, what’s the best (and easiest) way for organizations to effectively block malicious calls?
AudioCodes Live Call Screening Has You Completely Covered
To answer that question, AudioCodes has partnered with Securelogix, an industry leader in voice network security and authentication solutions. Together, we’ve created AudioCodes Live Call Screening, a powerful service for the USA market that does exactly what it says on the box – blocking malicious robocalls before they can cause any damage. Here are just some of its unique features:
- It’s Cloud-Based: AudioCodes Live Call Screening is a hassle-free blocking solution specially designed to streamline your business operations. Because everything is conveniently hosted in the cloud, it eliminates the need for on-premises hardware or complex software installations, greatly simplifying your operational setup.
- It’s Vendor-Agnostic: One of the solution’s key advantages is that it allows seamless integration with any SIP-based session border controller from any vendor. This ensures future adaptability and scalability without running into vendor-specific constraints.
- It’s Cost-Effective: When it comes to cost, flexibility is the name of the game. AudioCodes Live Call Screening is offered via a monthly subscription license, with a minimum commitment of one year, giving you the freedom to choose a plan that suits your needs and your pocket.
- It’s Easy to Onboard: We've taken a lot of care to make onboarding a walk in the park. Our user-friendly process ensures a quick and painless implementation, so you can stay focused on what really matters – your business – without any unnecessary headaches.
Say goodbye to malicious robocalls today
AudioCodes Live Call Screening
If you want your business to be a disruption-free environment where your data stays secure and where unwanted or fraudulent calls never intrude, schedule a call with one of our experts today.
Don’t Take Any Chances
In today’s dynamic business environment, you can't afford to leave the security of your communications to chance. Picture a seamless, disruption-free environment where your data remains secure and where unwanted or malicious calls never intrude. Now, envision your business not just surviving, but thriving.
Sounds good? So don't delay, safeguard your operations with AudioCodes Live Call Screening today.