At AudioCodes, we’re confident that we offer the best quality and value in today’s ultra-competitive UC market. Puzzel’s recent migration of their hosted contact center infrastructure to all-IP demonstrates precisely why today’s business leaders select our innovative voice technologies to solve their real-life communications challenges.
Puzzel, based in Norway, specialize in combining omni-channel technology with artificial intelligence (AI) to provide complete customer interaction solutions for today’s digital age.
With business booming, and with their existing communications infrastructure stretched to capacity, Puzzel decided the time was ripe to migrate to an IP-based voice network. To make their digital dreams a reality, they sought a future-proof solution that would reduce the cost of communications and maintenance, while in turn providing a framework for the introduction of new, innovative functionality and services.
To achieve this goal, Puzzel needed a reliable connectivity solution that would:
- Provide seamless connectivity with its existing voice platforms, contact center network and PSTN providers in several locations.
- Ensure dynamic and flexible call routing between a large number of IVR (interactive voice response) software modules.
- Incorporate geographical redundancy and seamless failover between sites and IVRs.
Puzzel chose AudioCodes because, thanks to our strong presence in the Nordic region, we were ideally placed to provide the high levels of support and professional services required for such a complex project. We proposed a holistic solution that went beyond Puzzel’s basic requirement for VoIP-based connectivity.
At the core of its voice network, Puzzel deployed AudioCodes Mediant 9000 session border controllers (SBC) to carry tens of thousands of concurrent calls securely and reliably. The SBCs offer:
- Full geographic redundancy to ensure high service availability.
- Robust security and comprehensive SIP interoperability with Puzzel’s in-house developed contact center platform.
- A floating pool-based SBC licensing model for additional flexibility in terms of capacity.
- Built-in WebRTC gateway functionality for web-based calling for remote and work-at-home call center agents.
A vital ingredient added to the mix was the AudioCodes Routing Manager (ARM), which facilitates intelligent, centralized management of network elements and call routing policies across Puzzel’s entire voice network. It also enables Puzzel to support load balancing and number portability.
Finally, Puzzel also selected the One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) solution to enable centralized network element configuration and management, as well as real-time voice quality monitoring.
AudioCodes’ in-house global professional services team accompanied Puzzel every step of the way, from initial design to deployment, ensuring that the migration to the new IP-based voice infrastructure was executed seamlessly. The solution has already been proven reliable and cost-effective in the field, resulting in a high-quality experience for Puzzel’s global customer base.
“The migration to an all-IP voice infrastructure based on AudioCodes’ solutions has helped us reduce maintenance and network costs, increase service availability and simplify service scalability.”
Thomas Røseth, CTO at Puzzel