We at AudioCodes firmly believe that staying ahead of the game at every step is the key to success in today’s dynamic and ever-evolving world. With this in mind, we release regular updates to our products to ensure that our customers can relax in the knowledge that our solutions are always positioned right at the leading edge of VoIP communications technology.
As part of this commitment, we recently announced the General Availability (GA) release of Software Version 7.7.6 for our Voca cloud-based and on-premises applications. This software version, designed especially for the VocaNOM and VocaONE solutions, brings exciting new features and resolved constraints, including:
- Spanish-Spain dialect support
- Advanced call routing and searching for easier contact reachability
- Software installer to facilitate automatic installation and version upgrades
- HTTPs-based Web Management Interface for on-premises applications
- Seamless integration with SMS gateways to trigger outgoing text messages upon recognized terms
- Silent transfer to phone action has been added for Departments list to allow immediate transfer without playing prompts
VocaNOM is an intuitive internal communication solution that enables employees to interact with one another using their voice alone, simply by saying an employee’s name.
VocaONE is an easy-to-use solution that enables organizations, public institutions and retailers to handle thousands of calls each day, while maintaining a superior customer experience.
To read Product Notice #0354, click on the button below.