In line with the AudioCodes vision, we constantly strive to deliver the latest and newest technology features and capabilities to constantly improve customer and user experience, and make sure our clientele will always be at the forefront of telecommunication and Voice.AI technology.
We are pleased to announce the newest release note for SmartTAP 360⁰ Recording Solution – version 4.2.
The new version enhances SmartTAP 360⁰ connectivity to Microsoft Skype for Business and its enterprise interactions recording abilities.
New Features and Capabilities
- Microsoft Skype for Business Video-Based Desktop Sharing calls can now be recorded by SmartTAP 360⁰
- SmartTAP 360⁰ components are now added automatically to the Managed Devices table and devices now send heartbeats at periodic intervals to indicate their registration status
- Support for Active Directory subtree scanning for mapping users, groups and security groups to SmartTAP 360⁰
- The Subject Alternative Name field can now be configured for the CSR (Certificate Signing Request)
- A new view mode in the Calls search results page enables you to view the media type and details over a calendar timeline with the capability to drill down to the hour of the day
- The Announcement Service has been enhanced - blacklisting of numbers to not play announcements, as well as playing of announcements on internal calls