Attendees at the recent Microsoft Inspire 2022 event were treated to three days of incisive presentations and in-depth discussions with some of the most respected thought leaders in the tech industry. There was a strong emphasis on the Microsoft partner community, and how the incredible changes that are happening in the world are actually unparalleled opportunities to offer end customers productivity-boosting solutions to stay ahead of the competition.
And AudioCodes was there.
One thing that was crystal-clear at Inspire is that everyone realizes that today’s workplace has dramatically changed and that the hybrid work era is here to stay. Consider the following three trends around Microsoft Teams, revealed at Inspire:
- Cloud-based calling will overtake premises-based calling by 2026
- Microsoft Teams usage amongst frontline workers doubled year-on-year
- Teams Room devices for audio and video collaboration more than doubled year-on-year
Because these developments continue to affect our working environments, we at AudioCodes are even more focused on bringing value to our partners and customers so that they fully benefit from these exciting changes.
But how can partners deal with the perceived complexity of voice to successfully leverage these market trends and the popularity of the hybrid workplace to grow their business?
We’ve Got It ALL Covered
As it happens, AudioCodes experts discussed exactly that topic at Inspire on a live “talk table” panel session, brilliantly moderated by Jamie Stark, Principal Program Manager at Microsoft.
Takeaways from that session included:
- Analog devices are still with us and will remain that way for the long term in many sectors. Embracing analog as well as integration with legacy PBXs when migrating to Teams is therefore key.
- In the hybrid workplace, every meeting space becomes a video collaboration space. Whether it’s personal users at home, small huddle rooms or large conference rooms, they all need high quality audio and video for effective hybrid work collaboration. Device selection therefore needs to be based on “room personas” and not on a one size fits all basis.
- Device management becomes an even more critical consideration when migrating to a hybrid workplace, as devices are dispersed wherever employees work. This needs to be simple to do and centralized or, even better, included as part of a service.
- Partners have to select the right service or platform to suit their specific needs. Service providers may need support for Operator Connect and white labelling, whereas resellers may need a simple SaaS service delivered from the cloud. All options should be explored.
Microsoft Teams Voice the Easy Way
AudioCodes can eliminate all of that complexity and help Microsoft partners succeed. AudioCodes Live for Microsoft Teams is a portfolio of services that simplifies the end customer journey to Microsoft Teams Phone. It represents a seamless, rapid and cost-effective solution for delivering onboarding and migration to Teams via Direct Routing or Operator Connect, either as a SaaS or a dedicated managed solution, while streamlining the daily operation and management of Teams users.
AudioCodes Live can also include Teams-certified phones and video solutions for meeting rooms and personal use, as well as applications to improve meeting productivity and the customer experience, complete with ongoing lifecycle user management.
AudioCodes Live empowers Microsoft partners to deliver an all-round Microsoft Teams voice service to their customers, with transparent and easy-to-understand pricing based on a per-user per-month subscription plan. In fact, it’s fair to say that the fast lane to Microsoft Teams has never been more accessible.
Want to radically simplify PSTN connectivity to Microsoft Teams?