In today’s increasingly complex telecommunications industry, it’s clear to me that one particular trend in the VoIP market is changing the reality of network management and making a significant impact on how enterprises work on a day-to-day basis. And if you’re an IT manager responsible for your company’s voice infrastructure, I’m fairly certain that this is something that you’ll already be acutely aware of.
I am, of course, referring to the fact that the rapid proliferation of different IP-PBXs, unified communications platforms and collaboration tools is pushing IT managers to streamline management functionality to simplify operations and reduce their costs. This development means that businesses now have very specific requirements when it comes to network management solutions – and they aren’t afraid to insist on them. Do any of these requirements sound familiar to you?
- Comprehensive management solutions must be able to manage VoIP devices for their entire lifecycle.
- Management tools have to provide uniform monitoring, managing and operating capabilities.
- Management applications need to be flexible and open so that IT managers can easily add new functionality to the existing infrastructure in a quick and cost-effective manner.
This is precisely where AudioCodes’ One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) comes in. OVOC is a voice network management solution that seamlessly combines VoIP network device management and quality of experience monitoring into one intuitive web-based application. So, what exactly does OVOC bring to the table?
- Its exceptionally user-friendly UI design lets you manage all your VoIP network elements for their whole lifecycle from one centralized location. A single pane of glass provides device management, voice quality monitoring and advanced routing, saving you valuable time and money.
- It radically simplifies complex and time-consuming tasks. Root cause analysis, bulk software updates and adding new devices to the VoIP network can be done quickly and with the minimum of fuss.
- It sees the big picture and provides intelligent insights into network trends and performance to optimize planning and design. Voice quality issues can be identified and mitigated before they turn into service affecting events.
OVOC is your key to embracing a holistic outlook to network lifecycle management. It makes your everyday tasks easy, all the while accompanying you along the troubleshooting path from detection to correction. Why not give it a try? Once you do, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.