At AudioCodes, we care about making your user experience a memorable one for all the right reasons. We strive to design, develop and build superior best-of-breed VoIP products that do everything you need, when you need it. We also strongly believe in partnering with carefully selected third-party manufacturers when such a collaboration will deliver the best products to our customers.
With this very much in mind, our recent Product Notice #0356 announced support for Jabra devices such as speakers and headsets that are connected to a laptop or PC in a One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) deployment. OVOC is a voice network management solution that fuses the management of voice network devices and quality of experience monitoring into a single, intuitive web-based application. It enables administrators to embrace a holistic approach to network lifecycle management by making everyday tasks simple and facilitating troubleshooting all the way from detection to correction.
The new support includes comprehensive device management features such as status and alarms, zero-touch or on demand configuration updates and single or mass online software upgrades.
To further enhance the Jabra device management support experience, the IP Phone Manager product suite name has been updated to Device Manager, as follows:
- OVOC IP Phone Manager Pro has been changed to OVOC Device Manager Pro
- IP Phone Manager Express has been changed to Device Manager Express
- IP Phone Manager for CloudBond 365 has been changed to Device Manager for CloudBond 365
In addition, Product Notice #0358 announced the release of OVOC Software Version 7.6 (7.6.1116) for General Availability (GA). This includes many new exciting features as well as resolved constraints from previous releases, such as:
- Introduction of the new Dashboard as an OVOC entry page
- Enhanced performance monitoring of AudioCodes devices
- Exporting of up to one million calls using the OVOC UI
- Support for SmartTAP call recording in OVOC
- OVOC SSL support for FQDN authentication
- OVOC LDAP support in multi-tenant environment
- Device Manager support for Jabra and Polycom VVX devices (see above)
- Implementation of the new OVOC agent for device management