At AudioCodes, we know that innovation never stands still. As part of our commitment to our partners and customers, we aim to bring the latest news about any industry developments that might affect how our products and solutions work in the field. In this way, you can rest assured that putting you first is the key driving factor and motivation behind everything we do.
As you may already know, Hewlett Packard Enterprises (HPE) recently released two critical alerts instructing users of Hewlett Packard Gen8 and Gen9 servers to immediately carry out certain software upgrades.
These upgrades are:
- BIOS (Version 2018.01.22 for Gen8; Version 2.60_05-21-2018 for Gen9)
- iLO 4 Management Version 2.60
Because HP servers are the deployment platforms for the AudioCodes CloudBond™ 365 (Enterprise and Pro Edition) and Cloud Connecter Edition (CCE) solutions, we at AudioCodes want you to be confident in the knowledge that these solutions will continue to run properly. To that end, we released Product Notice #0336 and Product Notice #0337 to explain how to perform the upgrades quickly and easily. If your enterprise uses CloudBond™ 365, we highly recommend that you read these product notices.
And if you haven’t yet come across the CloudBond™ 365 family, perhaps now is the time to become acquainted. CloudBond™ 365 is a modular, adaptable solution that delivers on-premises voice connectivity for data centers, customer premises and branch offices in Skype for Business and Teams environments. It effortlessly blends the best of Skype for Business Server, Microsoft Phone System and service provider voice services in a single versatile hardware and software package that evolves and grows with along with your business.
In addition, with CloudBond™ 365 you can:
- Gradually migrate users to Microsoft Phone System
- Be future-ready for Microsoft Teams migration
- Easily switch between Cloud Connector Edition (CCE) and On-Premises Configuration Hybrid (OPCH) deployment models
- Enjoy peace of mind with built-in backup and restore facilities
- Monitor and manage everything holistically with the AudioCodes One Voice Operation Center
To find out more about the CloudBond™ 365 range, click the button.