A Microsoft, Ovum and AudioCodes Joint Webinar
I have been accused of being a crazy sports fan. And I’m guilty. We may be in the midst of the Major League Baseball season, but American football is just around the corner. So when we discussed with our friends at Microsoft and Ovum doing a webinar on the adoption of Skype for Business Cloud PBX in an ESPN Sports Center-like setting, I was really excited!
Skype for Business adoption has been amazing, and we at AudioCodes, have been right in the thick of it with our One Voice for Skype for Business solution which includes among other things, CloudBond 365, Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition appliance and our 400 series IP Phones. We understand that it is going to take a sustained drive approach to ensure success, to borrow one football term, as there are migration issues at work here, particularly to the cloud. There will also be a need to change plans when the unexpected happens, as with a Quarterback’s audible play calling at the line of scrimmage to borrow another.
Likened to football plays, we aim to analyze Skype for Business adoption together with experts from Microsoft, AudioCodes and Ovum Research in what promises to be a unique-style webinar on the subject on June 14, 2016 at 11:00 am EDT.
Here is a quick summary of what to expect:
- The Pre-game Analysis: Skype for Business Cloud PBX industry adoption trends
- The Sustained Drive: Living with BYOSIP, interoperability, migration and co-existence issues
- The Audible – Adapting to Requirements: The case for a hybrid deployment and maintaining local PSTN connectivity
- The End Around: Getting past resistance when introducing a new UC experience
- The Two Minute Drill: Getting the deployment right calmly and quickly while under pressure
- The Post Game Analysis: Final thoughts
Jamie Stark, Senior Product Marketing Manager
Brian Riggs, Principal Analyst
Mor Hezi, VP, Business Development